Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In love with vinegar



In my odyssey of living more effectively and let's admit it , more cheaply I came to a very surprising conclusion: I love vinegar. Not only can I make a mean vinaigrette for my salad, but i can clean my hole house with half a bottle of vinegar. now I'm using vinegar in my garden too! I'm saving a lot of money from laundry detergent, floor cleaner, dish washing liquid soap and pesticides by simply switching to using vinegar and baking soda. I found a lot of tips from Vinegar Tips - 1001 uses for white distilled vinegar.
I'm calculating this weeks I saved more than $10 on cleaning supplies that were affecting my health and our earth! make the switch today, its easier than what you might think!

2 comments:

  1. Que bueno que te sirvio!!!
    Gracias a ti por leerme.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Maria Isabel,

    Debes poner un email para poderte escribir ;-)
    I don't know if you prefer English or Spanish, but here it goes: Thanks for your lovely comments!! And to answer your questions: my Craftster ID is "blackpearlprincess", and to sew on pics without ruining them? Well, I really don't know... I guess it is just practice! LOL! Try to change the needle to a thin one and also try not to sew too close to the pic edges. HTH!

    Well, I hope to see you around again ;-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete