Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chunky House Swap Round 2


Most of my partners for this swap have received and kindly taken pictures of the houses they received. Only one house is missing, I will post a picture when it gets to its destination.

The house on the right was sent to Avasthiel. I colored with chalk pastels and a black sharpie over a book page of the german vertion of The count of Monte Cristo. It was a gift from my friend Tero who used to live in Germany. I love that book so much! It gives my craft sucha good vibe.
The yellow side is actually the back I painted with acrylics and stamped a bit. I also incorporated pearls (freshwater pearls) and some ribbon.

The House on the left is more chunky. I experimented using two layers of cardboard, making a hole in one and placing an image of a bird throug it. Its my favourite of the houses so far.

And last but not least is teh Queen's house I sent to my friend Krista. We had been partnered on the 1st round so I know her pretty well. She has a baby about the same age as my dear Sophie.The Queen is a card from Germany, also sent by Tero. The background is a series of drawings in chalk and Sharpie over another page of The Count of Monte Cristo.

Tomorow I hope to go thrifting so keep on the lookout for some new projects!

PS The Papercrafts Board Challenge is due the 8th so I have to get to work if I plan on finishing on time!


Xox0!
maria isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment